Nov 14,2012
Nov 14,2012
I would like to commend Jack Kavanagh on his service to your companay. I found him to be helpful , friendly and very communicative throughout our meeting. He was professional at all times and was able to answer all my questions, if you couldn\'t he immediately found the information. His communication was clear and precise and made me feel like a valued customer during our meeting. I feel that he went the extra mile by making follow up e mails to me on a regular basis and keeping me informed about the property transaction. His attitude was friendly and wecoming. All in all, having had dealings with many agents in the past his approach to his role was as it should be to the customer. Well done Jack keep it up. John Staggs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Horley! To leave a new review of Choices Horley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Horley