Nov 14,2012
Nov 14,2012
Jamil asked questions to establish what kind of property I was looking for and contacted me proactively for viewings of properties just onto the market. He was usually available for calls, or colleagues assisted and followed up with him. He always responded to queries/followed up and on whole he was very knowledgable and helpful. If being picky I would have said it would have been reassuring to receive a call during the weeks/months it took to process the legalities, as I had little knowledge of what stage things were at or which side was holding things up. Also, I would have preferred a slightly less aggressive approach near \'exchange\' point, and being given appropriate time/ breathing space to contact my lawyer to verify the information I was being given. On whole was happy though.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes! To leave a new review of Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes