Nov 14,2012
Nov 14,2012
As a longterm tenant of a property rented and managed by Wilkinson Byrne I can say that I am - and always have been - extremely pleased with the service provided and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an estate agent in North London.

In my search for a flat I was greatly impressed by the service I received at Wilkinson Byrne on my first visit. Having received such a great service, I decided to stay with Wilkinson Byrne in my search for a suitable flat as they were the friendliest and most efficient estate agents I had encountered. It took me a while to find/decide on a suitable flat, but Ross from Wilkinson Byrne made sure to show me as many properties as possible, some of which I was shown more than once because it took me a while to make my mind up. The patience and the prompt information about properties that were new on the market made the stressful search for a new flat a lot easier. My main criterion was that I wanted to find a flat for the longterm that I could consider a \'home\' rather than just accommodation. Wilkinson Byrne helped me greatly in finding this \'home\', which I have now been renting for just over 2 1/2 years.

It is a pleasure being a longterm tenant of Wilkinson Byrne\'s and in the past couple of years the service and the communication have been great. All staff are very polite and professional, yet with a friendly and enthusiastic manner. If I happen to bump into any of the staff on the street I always receive a warm hello and they never fail to check whether everything is alright with me and the flat. This makes for great contact and makes me feel values as a tenant. In any case, queries are always dealt with promptly and answered thoroughly and clearly. And I always feel that my issues are taken seriously.

In brief, great service by a great team of estate agents that I would highly recommend!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes! To leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes