Dec 18,2009
By: 'Dannyboy'
Dec 18,2009
Lets be clear, not many people like estate agents right? Well these guys really made a difference. I sold through the Newquay office and they were simply excellent. They didn't sell my house within a day or so, it took a few weeks because of the market, but I was kept informed along the way. The staff were professional and when I witnessed them showing someone around my house the girl was really good, I mean excellent. Bradley's in Newquay are professional, experienced and they are all very motivated, unlike some of their competition. I would highly recommend them to anyone selling in the Newquay area.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 02, 2012
Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you for taking the trouble to post an excellent review of the Newquay team.

Branch - Newquay, TR7