Dec 18,2009
Dec 18,2009
Lets be clear, not many people like estate agents right? Well these guys really made a difference. I sold through the Newquay office and they were simply excellent. They didn't sell my house within a day or so, it took a few weeks because of the market, but I was kept informed along the way. The staff were professional and when I witnessed them showing someone around my house the girl was really good, I mean excellent. Bradley's in Newquay are professional, experienced and they are all very motivated, unlike some of their competition. I would highly recommend them to anyone selling in the Newquay area.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 02, 2012
Your comments are very much appreciated, thank you for taking the trouble to post an excellent review of the Newquay team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Newquay! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Newquay, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Newquay