Nov 14,2012
Nov 14,2012
I manage my properties myself so when one was about to become vacant, I was looking for an agent that would get me a good tenant and charge me fairly for it. After speaking with other local agents, I found they were offering a package which included extra services which I do not needed and were reluctant to give me what I was looking for.

Castle Residential responded very quickly to my enquiries and were happy to tailor their services to my needs. So I went with them.

From the beginning Suzannah Newby was very proactive in understanding my requirements, and was quickly doing viewings of the property. Within a few days, she had got me professional tenants with good references and healthy bank checks.

All in all, a good experience and would certainly recommend.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Hanwell