Jun 18,2012
Jun 18,2012
The service provided started off professional and efficient. Until I was unnavailable to be at the property to showcase my home. I was told by two staff members that they don\'t really show people around the homes it is upto the vendor to do this. I was about to take my business elsewhere when I had a couple of viewings. As I was still unnavailable to show people around my home I asked a friend to do this for me. After the viewings my friend told me that the interested couple were told that the vendor could not show you around until the weekend. Incidently, this was not possible, thats why I arranged for a friend to be there for me. This couple did buy my home, but potentially they could have lost me a sale.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Priory Property Services Office 2! To leave a new review of Priory Property Services Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Priory Property Services Office 2