Jun 16,2012
Jun 16,2012
I would have no hesitation in thoroughly recommending this agency who have assisted me in the very difficult process of selling my elderly parents home in order to move them closer to me in Wales. Alex\'s professionalism, when he came as one of 3 agents I invited to my parents home really impressed me - he dealt with my elderly father and mother very confidently and I am very glad I chose him to represent us. His excellent team made sure that my parents were inconvenienced as little as possible and as I requested all dealings were with myself - this in itself was wonderful.

Towards the end of the process it was Alex\'s assertiveness and persistence with our buyer and their solicitors that enabled a successful exchange to take place. He gave me the support and encouragement I needed and I would like to say a big thank you to him and his team for a job very well done.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 15! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 15, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 15