Oct 14,2012
Oct 14,2012
Luckily for me I have just moved to a new property and away from this awful lettings company! The two women mentioned above on separate occasions took money out of my account. Karen took over two months rent from my account and refused to pay it back. As for Patsy, well where do I start? The most recent communication from her, she said I had not waited a \'reasonable amount of time\' for my deposit to be returned to me and she wouldn\'t give me contact details for the deposit holders......, it\'s my money!
Word of warning... Do not rent through this branch! I could go on all day about there various incompetencies!
Doing their jobs would of been a good start!
By: Fulfords Management
Nov 16, 2015
Your comments couldn't be further from the truth. As a company we must have both landlord and tenant in agreement before a deposit can be processed. Property management were doing their jobs albeit not to your liking. An important note is that all monies are held in my deposits, this is the law!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fulfords Heavitree Branch! To leave a new review of Fulfords Heavitree Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fulfords Heavitree Branch