Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
I actually dealt with two of Paramount\'s letting agents, Dominic Moyes and Spencer Lawrence. Both were highly professional and helpful, neither was pushy. Their advice was genuine and of assistance. Aside from the letting agents themselves, Rebecca Warner, in-branch, proved herself to be equally professional, she handled my demands cooly and worked through the issues that arise with lettings and tenancies thoroughly and to everyone\'s satisfaction. The Paramount office in West End Lane is spacious and welcoming, you are not made to feel that you are unimportant when you enter as the staff are attentive. Their ancillary services are rapid and professional too. We were able to gain access to the property that we had selected to rent via the Paramount website within a few days of confirming our interest as Paramount made a good effort of facilitating our requirements. I am due to purchase my own new-build London property shortly and I intend to use Paramount\'s services in the future should we need to rent out this property in due course, simply because, as a professional myself, I value the provision of this type of high quality service to both the tenant and landlord.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London