Nov 14,2012
Nov 14,2012
After dealing with numerous high street letting agents, Fish Need Water was a breath of fresh air. As first time buyers, we were not familiar with the process, but James took the time to explain proceedings to us in a clear way. Throughout our purchase, James was always at the end of a phone, and dealt with queries quickly and efficiently. He was professional and polite at all times, and we will certainly be contacting him when we want to sell our flat. Mind you, that won\'t be any time soon as we are very pleased with our lovely new home!
By: James
Nov 14, 2012
Thanks for the review Steven. Its not often we get comments from buyers and I can also honestly say you and Eloise were a complete pleasure to deal with also. I'm so glad you bought this property as its drop dead gorgeous, and I'm sure you will love living there. I'd also like to take you up on your offer, so will be especially pleased to hear from you in a few years when you decide to move up the ladder. All the best in wishes for your new home guys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich