Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
I chose Saleboards to sell my house as they seemed to be the most ethical agents who came to look at the house. They gave a realistic valuation of the house and made some useful suggestions of little things we could do to make it look better. At first the market was very slow and we got very few viewings, however unlike some other Estate Agents they did not hassle me to lower the price, instead they suggested we sit tight. once viewing picked up they did their best to be unobtrusive and respected our wishes.

Once we accepted an offer Kate was fantastic at liaising between me and the buyer and went the extra mile to meet all the buyers concerns to ensure the sale went through. It wasn\'t easy the buyers were a nightmare but Kate was very supportive even when I issued an ultimatum to the buyers to exchange within within 7 days or I would pull out.

All the staff were courteous and helpful I never once felt bullied into doing something that I wasn\'t happy with. i would definitely recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of SaleBoards LTD Central Branch! To leave a new review of SaleBoards LTD Central Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for SaleBoards LTD Central Branch