Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
Beaulieu Estates have just sold my house on Beaulieu Park. Not the easiest of houses to sell with its quirky layout. The market has been somewhat testing and Beaulieu Estates were very good at keeping our spirits high. They worked very hard with lots of viewers, great marketing and their experience of the area was excellent, they provided a first class service at all times. Communication was very good with feedback reports emailed to me a few days after viewings. I would say they went above and beyond the call of duty to help sell my home, they were very flexible, Mr Quirk was able to show buyers around the property at anytime of day or evening, Monday ¢â‚¬â€œ Sunday, this approach sets them out from the rest. If you want a first class, professional service with a team that know the area and are able to connect with prospective buyers then Beaulieu Estates are your guys. I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend them to my friends...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beaulieu Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Beaulieu Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beaulieu Estates Office 1