Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
Nick worked tirelessly for almost a year to sell my property in a very difficult market. Throughout that period he rang me regularly to keep me updated and to reassure me. When I had viewings, he was always prompt with feedback and when at one point several people were showing interest in the house, he kept in close contact with all of them and kept me informed as to what their thinking was. When finally we had an offer, he did not try to influence me to take it straight away, but guided me towards a fair price by comparing it with the price of other similar properties which had successfully sold.There was more negotiating to be done after the survey and, once again, his advice was invaluable, as was his ability to keep all parties satisfied and on board. I could not have wished for a better service and feel immensely grateful to him. I would just add that the girls in the agency were delightful and very competent in all aspects of their work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall! To leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mosley Jarman Bramhall