Dec 15,2009
Dec 15,2009
If you know what is good for you, do not use this company. They are absolutely atrocious, and the propriator (Peter Spark) is one of the most corrupt, avaricious people that I have ever had the misfortune of doing business with.

Let me illustrate the scene last time I had to visit the Spark and Sons office: I arrived ten minutes early. In the hour I waited for Peter to show up, I had a clear view of the telephonist. He took no less than ten calls from tenants and told them all the same story - 'Peter is unavailable, but I can take your name and number.' Instead of taking these peoples' names and numbers, this absolute pretender just drew squiggly lines in the ledger on the desk in front of him. This, as I'm sure you will agree, is appalling, and it also explains how difficult it is to get a problem rectified with this company.

The staff are rude and disrespectful (last time Peter Spark came to my property, he pointed at some of my housemate's belongings and asked, "Whose is all this crap here?") and show absolutely no regard for their tenants. I have been waiting for nearly 11 months for the dishwasher to be repaired. Nothing yet.

There was also a small matter of

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spark & Sons Office 1! To leave a new review of Spark & Sons Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spark & Sons Office 1