Nov 13,2012
Krisztina Ambrus
Nov 13,2012
After flying in to the UK to look for a rental property in London, I took a taxi to my scheduled appointment with Krisztina Ambrus (my flight was delayed and even paddington express may have been too slow). I was left standing outside in the rain as Ms Ambrus took it upon herself to not turn up. When I decided to go to her office to see why I was informed it was because I had not called her that day to re-confirm. She never told me to call to confirm at any time previously and had even left a message on my phone just prior to the scheduled meeting talking at length about another property. When I pointed this out and tried to show her again the emails we had exchanged already confirming and re-confirming the appointment, she became verbally abusive in the office in front of her colleagues and other clients. This woman should not be in a customer facing role and although I wrote to at least 2 of her superiors I never heard anything from anyone. A company and a realtor to be avoided at all costs in my experience.

Chestertons