Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
Dealing with Leaders since 1989, there are too many of the team to mention and who have given me excel;lent service over these last 23 years. To name but a few, Tracey Lewis, Andy Devonport, Samina Esmailiji, Claire Bailey, Phoebe Watson, Emma & Leone have all given exceptional service. I have recommended Leaders to many friends who have wished to let their properties for various reasons and, with my own properties, I would NOT consider ANY other agent no matter how attractive their package. With being resident nearly 500 mls away , I am confident that all my needs are met, even from such a distance, and that the properties and tenants are safe in Leaders hands. No matter the emergency, Leaders have always helped and thus given me peace of mind. When I call Leaders, they know exactly who I am, my special needs and offer their assistance and advice in so many ways. This degree of personal attention and professionalism is a rare quality these days. Thank You Everyone at Western Rd, Brighton.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Western Road, Brighton! To leave a new review of Leaders Western Road, Brighton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Western Road, Brighton