Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
I bought my first property in London through Urban spaces and they sold it for me a few years later. More recently I have worked with them again on the sale of another property as I had good experience with them in the past. I am now even more positive about this agent than I already was before. I felt I was able to have an open discussion with them about my ambitions and they gave sounds advice. I did not feel pushed in any direction I did not want to go and they even talked against their own short term interest for the sake of further strengthening the long term relationship I have with them. If you are in the market with or for an unusual property in London, this is your agency!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Urban Spaces Office 1! To leave a new review of Urban Spaces Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Urban Spaces Office 1