Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
I was a letting client of West End Estates an agent with an excellent local niche in NW6 who were bought by Edmund Cude.
Edmund Cude improved systems and reporting quickly and also allowed monthly payment of commission which is great for my cash flow. Most other agents ask for the whole year up front.
I moved my management from another agent to Edmund Cude which proved to be both economical, as they handle all aspects at a lower price than separate agents, and effective in terms of a seamless service - no issue of whether it is letting management responsibility , they appear to speak well internally.
Payments are made promptly by direct transfer monthly as received which has worked well. Management issues are flagged and they have a decent address book of workmen, often at lower costs than expected. Contract team on leases is very helpful and fast in making changes.
Negatives include several changes on the letting side requiring a new relationship to be established and lead to one delay in letting.
Overall, I am delighted to have changed and so far, it is working as expected - which is far better than I could say for my previous agents!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Portico West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico West Hampstead