Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
Myself and my partner are currently tenants using Brinkley\'s and after what started out as a pleasant experience has turned into a bit of a nightmare. We have found them to be unreliable, unprofessional, disorganised, poor communicators and downright rude. We have requested repairs be done on a number of items in the property after discovering these things once we had moved in. EG. Rising damp which was hidden by a cupboard, a major mould problem in the bathroom due to poor ventilation, a broken and rotting window frame, amongst other things. After being told to get out of the flat so that the landlady could come and see the problems for herself(on a Saturday) I was then made to wait almost all day the following Saturday for a handyman to then come and view the problems to give Brinkley\'s a quote. This was 3 months ago.......And we wait. I have little to no communication with them and have to email them usually two or three times before I get a response.
We have also been misinformed when it comes to bills and how they will be paid/transferred into our name which has resulted in a massive Council Tax bill, and no this is not stipulated in your contract, and yes I was informed by Carlos that you had already transferred all bills into our names before we had moved in.
My partner then phoned Katie Sharpes who was extremely rude and defensive on the phone, and when he told her that we could not open the only window in the lounge her response was " Well why would you want to open the window in November?" Firstly what business is that of yours? Secondly, if you must know it\'s because the condensation is so bad due to the poor ventilation and insulation in the flat that we need to open the window and thirdly, it doesn\'t matter if we do or don\'t need to but we should at least have the option seeing as we are paying rent on the property on good faith that all elements within work properly.
I was of the belief that as Property Managers you were providing individuals with a service and that that is your job, if that is the case you should provide that service without being rude or defensive and in the most efficient manner possible.
I would not recommend Brinkley\'s to anyone and would not rent from them again.
Be polite, efficient, organised and good communicators.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Park! To leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Park