Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
My initial contact was positive and the Agent was enthusiastic about marketing my home. I was impressed with the first assessment visit, where the Agent (who seemed very young to me!) was very professional and at the same time natural and genuine. There was room for negotiation over the fees, and the marketing continued without any problems and I received prompt feedback.
My only small criticism would be that I did feel under pressure by one of the other more junior agents to accept an offer before other people who had viewed the property had chance to report back. I subsequently received a higher offer but had to turn this down because I\'d already accepted the first offer. However, this was my responsibility and I\'m quite happy with the way it turned out. I\'m just mentioning this as a possible staff training issue.
With regard to the progression, with my property under offer, I felt very supported and was put under no pressure in relation to finding and purchasing a property. It was acknowledged that I was doing everything I could and the Agent was empathic and understanding. Once I found a property - with subsequent delays - the Agent became very proactive in chasing up information and worked closely with the other Estate Agent and solicitors to facilitate exchange of contracts and completion. I always felt very comfortable about contacting the Agent, knowing that my concerns would be understood.
I should add that I had prior knowledge of this Agent, dating back to 2004, and I purchased my last house through them and was very happy then with their professionalism. My only hesitation in marketing my property with them last time was that I really, really didn\'t like the 3-D floor plans! However, I have noted that they are now including basic floor plans!
By: Josh - Brock Taylor
Dec 05, 2012
Hi Julie. Thank you for your kind words (especially about my youthful appearance). However I can reassure you, as well as any other readers that I have a wealth of experience and have been at Brock Taylor for over 6 years. Once again thank you for your support.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brock Taylor Horsham! To leave a new review of Brock Taylor Horsham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brock Taylor Horsham