Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
Stephen was wonderful to work with and excellent in finding the right sort of tenants we wanted at the right price. I could contact him at all times of the day as he gave me his personal mobile. He was always on hand and punctual with all the appointments made. He\'s a really nice and honest guy and very helpful. Stephen even managed to call once we had found tenants to make sure everything was OK and if we needed help with anything.

Not sure why the other reviewers have left negative scores, I think it might be the competition leaving negative scores. I wouldn\'t hesitate to use Abacus again in the future as they were professional and great to do business with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Abacus Estates Kensal Rise Branch! To leave a new review of Abacus Estates Kensal Rise Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Abacus Estates Kensal Rise Branch