Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
Work took me abroad and I had to let my flat. When asking around for suggested letting agents, I heard a lot of horror stories so I was really expecting the worst. I couldn\'t have been more delighted to have found a letting agency who gives services far exceeding what, I hear, other folks in the market provide. I deal mainly with David Lowry who is really easy to get on with, prompt in responding to issues, and reasonable. The other folks I have had contact with have also been very attentive. The agents are quick to show the flat and have tenants lined-up when a tenancy finishes, rent payments arrive on time, and my emails and concerns are answered. I would recommend Edmund Cude as a letting agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Bloomsbury! To leave a new review of Portico Bloomsbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Bloomsbury