Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
I had the difficult task of selling my mothers home once she had gone to a nursing home. I had just lost my Dad and as an only child felt like the weight of the world was on me. I had to sell the house to pay for my mothers nursing home and to complicate things I live in the USA. Daniel was very helpful and understood how hard this was for me. He communicated with me by email and even phone calls to me in the US. He was able to give me meter reading so I could pay my mothers bills. We had plenty of offers but we had problems with the chain falling apart somewhere. Daniel quickly got back to finding a new buyer and we successfully sold the property. I know I couldn\'t have done it without his help.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Altrincham! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Altrincham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Altrincham