Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
The only negative item that needs to be shared is about the setting of the initial price and therefore expectations. Ray said that the house was worth £200k and it sold for less than £133k. Even I reduced the initial £200K to £175K. I accept that the market moves but I think we are talking 5% i.e. £10k not 30% plus. Using new poto\'s, floor plans and Internet marketing certainly must help the sale and the office is in the main highway. I think it is true that buyers are using the technology more and more and therefore estate agents must do the same. Idea instead of paper sheets in the windows how about digital photo or video presentations???
By: Alex Wilkinson
Nov 13, 2012
Thank you for your feedback which has been noted. When you property first came on the market with us it was a more boyant market which was why it was valued at £200k. We discussed the value on your property in a meeting and it was decided that the new asking price was a more realistic valuation in the climate. Once a sale was agreed it was actually the surveyor that valued the property at under £133k due to remedial works that needed carring out, this is obviously something that is unknown to us or Rea when any valuation is initally placed on a property as we are not RICS qualified surveyors.
We do offer video presentations and all our properties are showcased on but this is something that has been implimented since your property sold so you were unable to take advantage of these marketing tools. It was a pleasure dealing with yourself and the sale of your property and I hope we can help you again sometime in the future. Dont get to hot out there ;) Alex

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Preston Branch! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Preston Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Preston Branch