Jun 05,2012
Jun 05,2012
This is without doubt the worst agent I have ever used in purchasing or letting a property.

The agents were rude, did not return calls, refused to pass information such as our concerns of questions to the vendor and generally did not have a single shred of added value in assisting us in purchasing the property. They gave information which was either false or inaccurate.

When we initially put an offer on the property, the agent refused to accept the offer unless we spoke to their own mortgage advisor first even though I explained that I had preferential rates with my existing mortgage supplier as I had already sold my own property.

The only involvement that the agent had during the entire process was in accompanying me to the 1st viewing, with the owner - at which she was also late in arriving. The owner showed me around, whilst she hovered in the background generally looking indifferent.

After 1 month of waiting - our offer was eventually formally accepted, I was then informed that our "dedicated" sales consultant would be helping us throughout the purchase cycle - the "dedicated" sales consultant only worked 2 days a week.

We eventually managed to bypass the agent and deal directly with the vendor. I then had the agent contacting me directly for updates about how the purchase was going. I reminded them that throughout the early stages when dealing with them, that they made constant references of having to do what was best for "their" client - the vendor, and as a result, I recommended that they ask him as he was their client!

I short, no one in the Cubitt & West Sutton office added any value whatsoever. If anything, they hinder the process.

Ironically, we received a letter congratulating us on our exchange - two weeks after the exchange had taken place. Included in the letter, were M&S vouchers should we refer Cubitt & West to any friends or family - I have returned the vouchers stating that they shall not be getting a referral from me.... ever

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 37! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 37, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 37