May 31,2012
May 31,2012
Andrews are the WORST letting agent I have ever dealt with in my life. YOU SHOULD AVOID THEM!!
Earlie this year I rented a two bed flat, My condition was to professionally clean the flat before I move in. Thy told me they were happy to do so. In the days prior to my moving in date they were too busy chasing me and my financial status and my history for the past three year, rather fulfilling the condition they agreed on. So they did nothing to clean the flat. But little did I know. I was surprise when I move in that the flat was a mess. Though I had only spent three hours in the flat and already some pieces of furniture were falling a part. The storage place was packed with the landlady\'s broken items. In addition to not functioning kitchen utilities. When I spoke with them I got this strong impression that I was fooled. All they did was twist their words and mine in such away to blame me for every thing. I was held responsible to fix and clean the flat and all they did is recommend a good cleaner and engineer that they know. As a way show their sympathy towards me as I have already signed the contract. Apparently it was a scandal. Because their tenancy agreement is so loosely written and short they managed to put a high price for breaking the contract. Despite that I feel reveled to be released from the contract.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 3! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 3