Nov 12,2012
Nov 12,2012
We starting letting out property using We Let Properties on 1 May 2012. Wayne Eastman contacted me and I would like to say that I found him very honest and with a lot of integrity. I found him to be very helpful and decided to take his company as one of our managing agents.

There was a major problem on Day One when the previous letting agent had allowed their tenant to overrun, and leave the apartment in a mess. I could never have believed an oven could be such a mess. Instead of wingeing and asking me to pay more, Wayne and his team just got on with it. They sent me a load of photos before they started and after they had finished. Brilliant - the apartment looked fantastic and the oven looked brand new. AND, they did not charge me extra.
I was very impressed.

I would like to say that during this time, the people in his team, Emma Enderwitz and James Glenn have been very supportive and very very helpful. Nothing was too much of trouble for them. I would also like to say that whenever there were issues or problems, they were always there to sort this out . More importantly, issues or problems were always followed and sorted out right through to the bitter end.

Another two important statements I would like to add is that a) in my experience I have found all members of the team are honest and always follow through what they say and b) when it comes to any maintenances issues, once again, they are honest with their quotes, and do not rip you off like other managing agents have done with their high charges.
By: Team We Let
Nov 26, 2012
Thank you for your comments. We work very hard to ensure an excellent service is maintained and feel that honesty and integrity is a vital part of our service. We look forward to continuing a successful relationship for many years.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester! To leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester