Nov 12,2012
Nov 12,2012
Greg was initially very helpful in setting up a last minute viewing but then when I messaged him to say I was waiting at the property he answered that another agent had the property keys. He had no solution. I asked him to call his colleague to see what can be done in regards to getting the keys. I received no call back from Greg and when I tried ringing him 30 min later he did not answer his mobile. I tried calling another 15min later and still no answer. My friend then tried Greg\'s mobile and suddenly he answered! After a feeble excuse and mumbling something about rescheduling, we realised Greg was just letting us wait around for nothing. How disappointing and frustrating.
Be more organised with property keys. If you cant get to he appointment, be honest and tell us so we don\'t wait around for nothing!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

172 High StreetActon Acton, London