Dec 16,2009
Dec 16,2009
I cannot stress how terrible this agency treat us when we were their tenants! I am certainly not a person to compalin but Dinglis have drove us to the brink with their lying, manipulative and pressurising staff. I could detail all the problems we had with them (some similar to others listed here: people entering unannounced etc etc) but their best was selling the property we lived in without telling us! We only found out it was on the market when a for sale sign was put up outside! Even when you try to speak to them you either get staff who can speak little English and speak to you extremely rudely or they just tell you what you want to hear.

Avoid avoid avoid! I would neveruse this company again and have been sure to tell all my friends not to also!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dinglis Islington! To leave a new review of Dinglis Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dinglis Islington