Nov 12,2012
Nov 12,2012
I found all the agents at the Rushey Green office (and Lewisham where I belieive Ms. Milne is based) to be professional, courteous and generally a pleasure to deal with. All my queries were answered promptly-and via email, which I\'d specified as it is diffcult for me to take personal calls during office hours. I really appreciate that as I\'d told agents from other letting companies to please contact me via emaila nd tehy still rung my mobile! Acorn are also the property managers of the building my rental unit is in-I\'ve just moved in, so as yet unable to comment on the property management services, but as a letting agent, I couldn\'t be more pleased with the level of customer service provided.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Acorn - New Homes Office 9! To leave a new review of Acorn - New Homes Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Acorn - New Homes Office 9