Nov 12,2012
Nov 12,2012
Absolutely terrible organisation!! I was paying them management fees but have no idea what they were taking money from me for! They were late every month in collecting rent, only chasing the tenant when I chased them. I later realised that the tenant had actually paid in time but Outlook were holding the money in their account!!!

I asked them not to do any work in the house without contacting me first, however they did not listen. They did work on the house, charged double the price and the work was of a very low standard. They claimed they had changed a panel on my door and charged me £200, I later realised they had simply covered it with a peice of plastic!!!!!! They claim lots of unneccesary charges which they only refund if you put on a fight - even then you will get 10% of it back as they like to put extra charges for having your money in their account!

They charge you for visiting your property for checks but they hardly do them and they claim nothing is wrong with the property. However you only find out the truth if you visit the property yourself!

They do not respond to calls/emails and when you do get hold of them they claim they have never received your email even though it is clearly in your sent items and the address is exactly the same! They speak to you like you are rubbish, are extremely rude and arrogant. Needless to say I will never be using their services again.

I would like advise everyone to be away and stay away from Outlook!!
By: Daniel Barbanel
Nov 15, 2012
Hi Bubbles, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you please.
Please contact me on 020 8221 4448 or as we dont know whom you are or the property it relates to. I look forward to hearing from you. Daniel Barbanel

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Stratford