Nov 12,2012
Nov 12,2012
Having used a large number of estate agents to find my property, Townends were the stand out agent I used in Woking. They were very professional, offered a personal service and were very informative during my property search. I always found with other agents, bar one, weren\'t personal in their delivery, and seemed to always forget what I was looking for, subsequently wasting my limited time.

Jon Kirby, especially, offered his undivided attention and took the time to get to know me personally and my preferences in what I was looking for in a property, from the start to completion. I could always be happy knowing that when I was viewing a property with Jon, that the property he found for me was tailored to my needs.

I was also reassured that due to my difficult work commitment, my viewing times were limited and Jon and his team went out of their way to ensure they could meet my requirements, even at the very last minute.

From acceptance of my offer to completion, I was very much at ease during what was an exciting but nervous time. I was regularly kept informed of the status of my purchase, and any queries I had were quickly resolved within 24 hours.

Townends did recommend their independent mortgage advisor Dot Financial, and solicitor's Woodford Stauffer, which at first I was very sceptical about, an estate agent offering their other services. However, they both provided an excellent service, very much the same personal touch Townends gave from start to finish at an excellent and affordable rate.

Townends delivered the complete ¢â‚¬Ëœpackage' and I would highly recommend them to anyone searching for a property. They will be the first estate agent I would speak to when I look for another property in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Woking Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Woking Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Woking Branch