Nov 12,2012
Nov 12,2012
Brilliant service from a proper bunch of London Geezers who took my circumstances into account & went the extra mile form me.

However I now feel slightly different about things after discovering potentially hazardous mold in one of the rooms the day I moved in. The problem still hasn\'t been dealt with one week later.
By: Keith Cross
Nov 12, 2012
Dear Sam

Many thanks for leaving your 5 star review, this is much appreciated.

Sean and the team at Walthamstow work hard to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible. I'm therefore surprised to see you have an outstanding issue with your new Landlord.

I will make sure we remind your landlord of this issue immediately and someone will be in touch with you tomorrow with an update of our progress.

Many thanks.

Regards

Keith Cross
Operations Director
Spencers Property Services

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central