Nov 12,2012
Nov 12,2012
I booked a 1 BHK flat with GB in Staines about 6 weeks back. I paid the holding fees and was given move-in date after 2 weeks. Close to the move-in date, I called them practically every day to enquire about status of my background check. They kept saying that everything is in order and background check result will be known anytime. Just before my check-in day, they called and said that landlord has decided to give the flat to a relative and they couldn\'t do anything about it. I faced major problem in the next fews days as I had planned to shift out of my current accomodation. I don\'t believe their reason for not giving me the flat.
By: Tom Elliott
Nov 22, 2012
Many thanks for taking the time to post a review. I am sorry to hear of your experience and have looked into the exact situation in relation to the property. As you can appreciate we are unable to insist that Landlords proceed with tenancies and do reiterate this to applicants at the time of a reservation, which is also fully detailed again in writing on the completed reservation forms. I believe that on this property we spent alot of time chasing the landlord to get their authority to enter into the tenancy agreement with you but at the last stage he informed us that he had in fact agreed to rent the property to a family member. We immediately informed you of this and reimbursed your reservation monies in full. Unfortunately we had no other suitable properties for you otherwise we would have happily transferred you to an alternative. Once again I must thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience and can only apologise for you being left without a property at such short notice.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gregory Brown Office 2! To leave a new review of Gregory Brown Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gregory Brown Office 2