Nov 12,2012
Nov 12,2012
Everyone at Saleboards was friendly, helpful and did exactly what they said they would do and more. The photos of my house were excellent and yet they still felt improvement could be made and came out again on a sunny day to take even better ones of the garden with a blue sky background. They arranged loads of viewings which they were happy to attend if I wasn\'t able to and I felt completely relaxed about them doing so - especially as they always left a chocolate for me on my return! They gave me feedback on each viewing without me having to ask for it. And when a buyer was found they dealt with the negotiations calmly and efficiently and even contacted previous interested parties in case they wanted to make an offer before I accepted one. Once they had found me a buyer I thought their work was done, but no - there were long delays with the purchase that I was hoping to make and they were really helpful at contacting the estate agents of that property to keep things moving as fast as they could as well as keeping my buyers informed. I highly recommend them!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of SaleBoards LTD Central Branch! To leave a new review of SaleBoards LTD Central Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for SaleBoards LTD Central Branch