Nov 12,2012
By: 'Steve Martin'
Nov 12,2012
I have rented property from Radford Residential on two occasions now. The first occasion was my first time in a rental property and I found Brian Radford, who met with me in person, to be extremely helpful, talking me through everything I needed to know, including the completion of the necessary paperwork. I was given contact numbers for maintenance issues that may arise during my tenancy. The one occasion I needed to use this service I contacted Brian who immediately arranged for the relevant qualified person to fix the issue extremely quickly. I am asked if I would recommend Radford Residential to others, or would I use them again. Well I\'m happy to answer YES to both questions. In fact since I gave up my tenancy with Radford Residential in January 2012 I have recently found myself in the need to find another rental property and I went straight to Brian, and I can now report that I am in my second week of my new tenancy. Radford resdential are professional, courteous and extremely helpful and I would definitely recommend others using them.
By: Brian
Nov 12, 2012
Steve,

We are delighted to have you back.

Brian