Nov 12,2012
Nov 12,2012
I had just recently moved to London with my girlfriend--who graciously only brought 1/10th of her clothes, meaning I had to hug around 10 huge suitcases--from Los Angeles. We were staying in hostels for a while as we tried to find a place to rent without much success.

As soon as I wanted into Ellis and Co in Golders Green everything changed. After having dealt with a lot of real estate agents during our search, we had pretty low expectations. It\'s not too much to say that James Ryan really changed my perception. I must have walked into 100 real estate offices in the weeks before I found Ellis and Co. Mr. Ryan was helpful, understanding, kind, and dedicated to exactly what we needed. He really honed in on exactly what we wanted and needed and made it happen quickly. Even when we were dealing with the payments logistics, which were pretty confusing as we had to transfer money from our banking entity in Los Angeles to London, he was kind and helpful.

Foxtons tried to push us into properties that we didn\'t like or were to expensive; Felciity J lord was obtuse and aloof; and though the people at winkworth were also consistently helpful, they did not compare to Ellis and Co. I really lucked out.

In short, he made a difficult and long process as easy and simple as possible, always thinking about exactly what we needed. I cannot recommend him with more earnestness and confidence.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Golders Green! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Golders Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Golders Green