Nov 12,2012
Nov 12,2012
Both David Baldock and Nathan James have been extremely competent and professional in the couple of months since they took on my property. I\'ve had personal experience of terrible lettings agents on three separate occasions in the past, and was anxious not to repeat the experience. So far, my fears have been entirely allayed. These guys know what they\'re doing - they\'re fast, professional, polite, competent. One particular highlight: they showed commendable sensitivity and tact in dealing with my outgoing tenants, who had two small children and were getting upset about the prospect of lots of viewings. David and Nathan realised the problem, and got in touch with me to make sure we avoided creating ill feeling. Great service, in my view, especially since my former tenants were not clients of theirs. If this service carries on, LT will have been a good investment.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting