Nov 12,2012
Nov 12,2012
I couldn\'t be more happy with my experience with County Property Management and on this basis it is only right to review. I moved into the property last weekend and the process between viewing up until passing over of keys couldn\'t have been smoother.

My dealings were with Kate (viewing) and Gemma (administation and general matters including documentation and keys) both of whom were particularly efficient (in terms of keeping me in the loop on matters and responding to emails), and also very professional.

As far as the property was concerned, it was spotless and presented excellently (which would have been coordinated in the week between the previous tenant moving out and me moving in. I am a first time tenant and the popular theory of \'as soon as the estate agent has your money, they\'re not interested\' I feared certainly does not apply with County Property Management, and having heard / read about such estate agents I was very pleasantly surprised with how well CPM performed.

The time will come when I have to buy - it\'s just a shame I won\'t be able to deal with CPM when it happens as they concentrate on lettings. Highly recommended and would encourage prospective tenants to deal with them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of County Property Management Woking! To leave a new review of County Property Management Woking, please click the link below !
Write a review for County Property Management Woking