Nov 11,2012
Nov 11,2012
I would like to state that dealing with James Cairn with reference to finding me a property was an amazing stress free experience. James took the time to completely understand my housing requirements, and therefore all of the properties that were selected for viewing were based on that. In addition James was patient, very supportive and made the entire process completely about me and not his commission. His integrity and honesty throughout the completion process was refreshing and allowed me to completely trust him and Outlook as a whole.

James was never without a smile or an encouraging word. having found a beautiful space to which I am sincerely grateful, I am confident that going forward, any challenges to the property throughout the duration of my rental, will be dealt with promptly and efficiently, as long as James Cairn is responsible. He is a total asset to Outlook, and after all of the horror stories I have heard in the past, James has completely restored all faith. I say without a doubt,he is a real asset to the company and deserves a RAISE!!!!! Thank you James for everything. I will certainly refer and use services again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Docklands! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Docklands