Nov 11,2012
Nov 11,2012
I can not remember Jonathans last name sorry, but I also liased with his wife on a number of occaisions. They were both (and the whole team) excellent in some very trying circumstances. I was heavily pregnant and there were various complications with our buyer and the chain further up, and several will it / won\'t it happen moments as we tried to get it resolved. Jonathan was an absolute professional, who did a fantastic job in keeping myself and our buyers calm and informed. He was realistic and honest about our property and potential viewers. My husband and I loved the fact that the value of our house did not mean a greater fee, the flat fee approach is fair and honest. We also really loved that whilst we were selling our house we were doing a small bit for charity too. My over all impression was of a hardworking team with integrity who I was able to trust and comunicate well with. Plus we got a great price for our house! :)

Thanks Saleboards x

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of SaleBoards LTD Central Branch! To leave a new review of SaleBoards LTD Central Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for SaleBoards LTD Central Branch