Nov 11,2012
Nov 11,2012
This was my first time renting a property so I was a little unsure on how the procedure worked. I met Sophie welch at Townends who was extremely helpful, and completely understanding of my current situation. With no place to live, and due to start a new job the following week, finding a suitable flat was essential. Sophie welch immediately found a variety of different places and arranged viewings that same day. I was kept up to date with every aspect of the move, and if I was ever unsure of any particular details, Sophie was always available for me to call and help. Within one week of arriving in Woking I was moved in to my new flat. I am ever so grateful for the enthusiasm, and professionalism displayed by all the staff who work at the Townends branch I\'m Woking, 4 commercial way. Especially Sophie!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Woking Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Woking Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Woking Branch