Nov 11,2012
Nov 11,2012
My issue is having to purchase fobs at the rate of £24 each time my current one stops working. I had queried this in regards to repairs but they dont seems to repair the fobs at the moment. I just have to buy a new one each time and i wonder why? If they issue the fob surely they should be able to repair them at a minimal cost. It is about a month now i\'ve been on this and still cant get any favourable response apart from suggestions to purchase a new fob. I have been directed to take it to my nearest locksmith but surely there is a security issue here if any odd locksmith can repair the fob. I dont think they understand we are in hard times and having paid close to £1800 in service charge and ground rent buying a fob is the last thing i wish to do.
Does any one know which company supplies OM their fobs?
The need to leave my development... Full-stop.... They are not capable of anything good.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1