Nov 11,2012
Nov 11,2012
Hi we\'ll whilst looking for rental properties in the Saltash area I happened to call in to Bradley\'s in Saltash on the off chance and bearing in mind it was 5.50 pm just asked if they had any properties that met my criteria Debbie introduced herself to me and was really happy for me to look through the houses on there books by this time it was well after 6 pm I mentioned that she was probably desperate to go home ,she said no don\'t worry it\'s not a problem ill stay on and don\'t feel rushed,the house I\'m in was viewed with Debbie plus I\'ve got to be honest a few others before this one ticked all the boxes on two occasions I was running late as I work all over the southwest and nothing was to much trouble thank you Debbie very much
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Nov 21, 2012
Thank you for your review on the excellent service you received from Debbie at the Saltash branch, your feeback is much appreciated and I am pleased that Debbie was able to help you find a new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Saltash! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Saltash, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Saltash