Nov 11,2012
Nov 11,2012
The property was in quite a state when i moved in, only aesthetic things which didn\'t bother me but i made sure to make a list of what was wrong so that i wouldn\'t be charged for damage i didn\'t cause. When it came to getting my deposit back they charged me for all of the things that were already broken, and I now have to go through the ordeal of taking them to court to get my money back.
The staff are rude and arrogant, we were left without a proper front door or intercom system for an entire year which they refused to do anything about. 99% of e-mails are ignored. Absolutely horrendous experience from start to finish, save yourself a lot of grief and go for a reputable and competent agency who are not thieves and actually give a damn about your safety and comfort. Wish I had read the other online reviews before using them!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London