Nov 11,2012
Nov 11,2012
1. The flat was described as 1 bedroom. However, it is a studio flat, as there is no door to the bedroom. Of course, I had to pay a commission for 1 bedroom. Therefore, the flat was not described properly.
2. The flat was in a terrible condition. The wardrobe was totally broken, I had to clean the floors every day not to live in dirt. Of course, nobody warned me about it. Again, the flat was not described properly.
3. When it was a bit warmer, I had a terrible experience of finding bugs in the flat. Taking into account that I asked if there were bugs, I think it is unacceptable.
4. This agency is not worth of being trusted. For instance, you have to get everything in a written form. Personally, I almost lost my refund (after a decision to move out earlier that was cooperative with this agency) just because I did not get written confirmation in terms of my request to get the refund, which seems to be obvious for reasonable people. I found this ridiculous - no one wants to make such donations? Especially if the new tenant is moving in on the next day after you leave. I got confirmation from the agency only after I told them I would not leave the flat in case of no refund.
5. Disregard to asks and emails is normal for this agency. You do have to literally come in and talk. Otherwise, you will not get anything.
6. What is more, I could not get my deposit and refund from this agency for more than a month. Firstly, I was told that I could not get it because I did not pay for the bills (I received them only after a several complaints to the service company by the way). However, after paying off all the possible bills, they tried to make me pay more. Why? I don\'t want to know. I got my deposit and refund only after a letter before action - do I have to tell you anything else?

I am extremely happy to get rid of this terrible agency. I would not recommend it to anyone. This was the worst experience with a real estate agency in my life.
This agency should have been closed long time ago.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rolitex Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Rolitex Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rolitex Estates Office 1