Nov 10,2012
Nov 10,2012
This is the worst estate agent I have ever had the mispleasure of dealing with. Firstly the details of our property were incorrectly advertised on the Internet and only appeared for 48hours before being withdrawn and then it took a phone call from me a week later asking why our property still wasn\'t on Internet only to be told they were going to do it that day but we had to supply them with photos before they could do so! It duly appeared on right move the next day but without the media player facility we had paid £95 for. I phoned them again to be told this would appear in 24 hours a week later it still wasn\'t there. so I went see manager to ask for a refund of £95 as the had not provider us with what we had paid for and he apologised for errors he wasn\'t very helpful and passed the blame to his colleague who conveniently was on holiday! He promised he would telephone us the next day with a resolution 5 days later we phoned him only to be told he had been too busy to sort the problem out! To date we have still not heard from him and we have not had a refund. In the. 6weeks we have been with them we have had 2 viewings but only found out about them when phoned them about one of the above problems we were told the times of viewings and they had not asked us if these times were ok with us. So all in all an appalling company to deal with and my advice to anyone reading this don\'t touch Austin & wyatt with a barge pole.
Firstly own up to the mistakes they had made put them right phone when they say they will and communicate with their customers not just ignore them. The manager needs to take responsibility for problems and solve them not pass the buck in other words do what he is being paid to do!
By: Kevin Burke
Nov 21, 2013
If you are still considering a move, please feel free to call McConnell Property Group on 01202 533666. I'm confident we can help. I can guarantee better service than that which you have described above!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Austin & Wyatt Office 15! To leave a new review of Austin & Wyatt Office 15, please click the link below !
Write a review for Austin & Wyatt Office 15