Nov 10,2012
By: 'Carol Jenkins'
Nov 10,2012
The response from Housesimple, when I had commissioned them online to sell my house, was very prompt. Once I had completed the necessary paperwork, a photographer was identified immediately, so arrangements could be made for pictures to be taken and for marketing to begin. The photographs were very comprehensive and showed my house to its best advantage. Very significantly, on the day my house appeared on the various websites, ie RightMove, Primelocation, etc, I received calls to arrange viewings. In the end, the first two people who viewed made offers and I received just £1k short of my asking price. Thankfully, Michelle dealt with the delicate negotiations involved at this stage. My house was Sold STC within 2 weeks of going on the market. I have another house to sell in the New Year and I will definitely use Housesimple again. Not only did I get an excellent result but it was at a fraction of the cost of a High Street estate agent.

Housesimple