Nov 10,2012
Nov 10,2012
This is a terrible company who do not know how to speak to customers, I arranged a viewing turned up the agent does not show so i call the no: he gave me, no answer , went on to the web got another no: rang finally someone answers NICK GRIFFITHS, i explained to him what happened he justified it by saying the agent left a message on your phone, and that it was not his problem ( which is not mine anymore about 2 years old ), by now i had been waiting for 30 mins my husband who was sitting next to me is getting wound up and said what an idiot , then Nick said you are an idiot and it just escalated from Nick saying \'not my problem\' ( OK my husband shouldn\'t have called him an idiot) my husband said do you want me to come there so you can call me an idiot to my face to which nick replied come on then ! when my husband got there, my husband was met with arrogance and was told we do not deal with people like you Nick did not own his statement and said \'we\' as in the company! But the point is Nick should of been professional and an apology would of just ended the matter. Have they never heard the term \'the customer is always right\'!!!! I called Manners and was having a conversation with Nick, he ended my conversation by arguing with husband who was upset and in the background. This is not what I would call being professional.I feel Nick should go on a customer services course and learn what is and is not appropriate when dealing with customers!
By: PJ
Dec 01, 2012
Sounds to me like you have a bit of an attitude problem yourself!! If you can't accept the fact that the agent made a genuine effort to contact you, albeit by leaving a message on your old phone (which you should have made sure was updated), calling him an idiot is not helpful. If you are going to name and shame someone, then you should clean up your own act first!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manners Residential Woking! To leave a new review of Manners Residential Woking, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manners Residential Woking