Nov 10,2012
Nov 10,2012
It was a pleasure to deal with Adams Property Professionals recently when I was looking for accommodation in London.

From the first call to their offices to Assad to arrange a viewing of the property to completion and moving in 10 days later was effortless. My circumstances required a bit of a team effort. The staff I had dealings with in particular, Assad, William and Debbie were always prompt, friendly and helpful in responding to my queries by telephone and email and sorting out the details of this rental contract.

When I visited their offices to complete the contract matters all the paperwork was ready and fully explained with copies immediately available for my records.

I have no hesitation in recommending their services. They are indeed professional.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Adams Northfields! To leave a new review of Adams Northfields, please click the link below !
Write a review for Adams Northfields